Finding Opportunities &
Preparing for the Future:
Smart Strategies For Small Business Owners
Thursday, May 21, 2020
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM, EDT
The COVID-19 crisis has brought into stark relief the fundamental importance of smart planning and flexible thinking for small business owners. Hear from key experts on what you can do to pivot your thinking in this environment.
- Matt Brady, CPA on Business Management, Cash Flow and Liquidity
- Nick Crivella, Esq. on Business, Succession and Estate Planning
- Mike Kelly, Jr. on Insurance and Financial Planning
- Stu Welsh on Business Exit and the M&A Environment Post-Covid
- Doug Wendt of Wendt Partners will serve as moderator
Join these esteemed experts and fellow small business owners for this dynamic, timely session on the future of small business in the region.
<< Click Here to Register >>