Learn how to make your business grow.
The professionals at BradyRenner recognize that each business owner’s needs are unique, and that in the world of small business, it is critically important that every financial decision be made with a clear strategy in mind. That’s why BradyRenner offers comprehensive consulting for growth-oriented small businesses and their owners as a key component in our solution offering.
In order to provide effective counsel to our clients, we begin with essential questions: What is the goal of your business? When and how do you envision exiting the business and retiring? What kinds of financial priorities should you be prepared for that are unique to your business, industry and personal financial goals? By beginning with the end in mind, we can ensure that the advice we offer is sound, strategic and tailored to your unique needs. BradyRenner consulting services for small businesses and their owners include:
- Business entity planning and selection
- Accounting system design
- Financial statement analysis
- Evaluation of capital investment options
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Pricing strategy
- Break-even analysis
- Preparation for bank financing
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Maximizing utilization of resources
- Merger and acquisition planning
- Exit planning and preparation